Your business needs a new website...
There are some things you need to consider when you are tackling a new website build. At the top of your list should be:
- What goals do you have for your new website?
- How much time do you have to put into the project?
- What is your website budget?
And all these factors intertwine...
What goals do you have for your new website?
Why are you building a new website? To get leads, to make sales, to share info? Do you have no online presence or are you not proud of your current website?
What is stopping you hitting those goals and what are they worth to you?
What is your website budget?
If you are a new small business, you might not have thousands of dollars to set up your new website. We get it, Chantelle didn't have a massive budget when starting Varntige (then The Good P.A) 6 years ago either. So what is your priority?
- Amazing Design - Do you want to stand out from the rest?
- Content - Do you want human sounding, quality copy that is hitting all those keywords and explaining your services well?
- Professional Photography/Videography - Do you want to show off your work, your products or your team?
- SEO - Search Engine Optimisation - Do you want to rank in Google and be found easily?
- Marketing - Do you want to get your new website/product seen by everyone?
- Integrations - Do you have software to streamline your work process that needs to integrate with your website?
Our idea of *the perfect website*:
Ticking all those boxes, that website is starting to get pricey! ...and so it should, that would be an amazingly successful website! But what if your budget isn't that high?
Do you just need a website live to have a starting point to prove the legitimacy of your business? We have the solution for you for that too! Check out our DIY Rocketspark Website Workshops.
We want to support all small business, so whether you have the cashflow for all the bells and whistles or the budget of a start-up, get in touch and find out if we have the solution for you.