Why does it cost so much to design a website and can I find it cheaper elsewhere?
The short answer, yes. My preferred answer, DON'T!!
Yes, you can find cheaper designers. You can find people who will offer a low price, and do the bare minimum to build a - generally not so beautiful - generic website on a platform you cannot update yourself.
You might be happy you are online briefly, until that person disappears and you are unable to contact them OR worse the WEBSITE disappears (and yes it has been the reason some clients have come to us!)
... BOOM! you are stuck at square one again.
Paying a little more for a professional to complete your work means you can receive:
- Meetings where we get to know YOU, your business, your branding, your target market, your style and create a bespoke brief to suit your company.
- Research surrounding your industry, current trends and target market.
- A mood board to make sure we understand the brief and are on the right track.
- Website design with a collaborative style. Using website milestones to touch base and ensure your satisfaction along the way.
- A range of features and integrations compatible with Rocketspark.
- Catch up meetings through out so you are confident with the progress.
- Knowledge and skill of an elite Rocketspark GOLD design partner.
- SEO set up.
- Rocketspark training.
- A completed live website hosted with a New Zealand (Cambridge) based website company you can trust, Rocketspark.
....AND one of our favourite parts, YOU can edit it yourself! Do you have a new team member? Add them in yourself. Did your phone number change? Just jump in and fix it up! You don't need to contact us every time a little thing needs adjusting... which saves you the $$.
We are budget and cashflow experts, we understand the financial struggles of small businesses, but investing in your design and website now saves you money and stress in the long haul. The chances are we have a solution for your business no matter the budget.
We offer FREE website consults to see if we are the right fit for you, so just flick us a message and come have a chat! We would love to hear from you.
Written by Leah White, Graphic and web designer for us at Varntige.